Kids Sprinkler Splash Pad
Regular price $99.99 Sale price$49.99
Outdoor fun just got a lot simpler! Keep your kids cool on a hot summer day! Let them play, have fun outdoors and create happy memories!
- Colorful and bright with a sea animal theme, the Kids Sprinkler Splash Pad is a big hit for the kids! Made of eco-friendly materials, it's non-toxic, safe and is not harmful for kids.
It's made of heavy-duty PVC material, thick, wear-resistant and durable. With a rounded-edge and precision sewing process, it doesn't easily leak or get damaged.
The Kids Sprinkler Splash Pad has an innovative plug that makes plugging and unplugging when draining water easy. All you need to do is attach a hose pipe to the splash pad. It’s large enough to fit four kids, making it a great summer toy!
- Durable and environmental-friendly, non-slip, high-quality PVC to prevent leakage. No harmful chemicals and long-lasting with over 5 years of lifespan.
- The unique marine pattern is very attractive to kids.
- Suitable for a summer swimming pool party or it can also be a perfect birthday gift to children.
- Splash pads offer play environments that encourage interaction. Children can play impromptu games with friends and family.
- The pads have very little standing water, offering a safe environment in which children can play without the risk of drowning.
- A splash pad offers kids the opportunity to cool themselves down with water, especially during hot days.
- Playing on a splash pad offers children physical activity and encourages them to be outdoors.
Is the setup easy?
- The setup of the pool is quite simple. You connect the water hose to the splash pad and simply turn on the water. Once the rim is filled with water, the sprinklers kick into action. No air, pumping, inflating or deflating is required to operate the pad.
What is the best location to have the splash pad?
- The best location for the splash pad would be on the grass. If you're able to put a mat under the splash pad then it would work on a deck. It can get very slippery.
Where should I store my splash pad?
- It's best to let the splash pad air dry after use, to avoid mold and mildew.
Is this soft or hard plastic?
- The material is soft.
- Material: PVC
- Size: 170cm
- Color: As shown in pictures
- Package Includes: 1 x Kids Inflatable Sprinkler Mat